The drop-down menu lists some of the international businesses where I often purchase fibre art and textile supplies for rug crafting and hooking. To be on “my” list it means that they:
- Provide good/prompt service – generally the turn-around time for orders is about 10 days.
- offer a secure payment option (generally PayPal but not all use this)
- sell what I believe to be a quality product
- sells at a fair or reasonable price
- are willing to “make good” on any problems you may have
If a supplier stops doing any one of these things, I will remove them from my list.