Please check here to find answers to your questions about “Re-imagined” a Challenge with a Difference
- What is the Timeline for “Re-imagined“?
Entry Form – submit between now and 31st December 2017 along with a brief bio of your textile pursuits (up to 150 words) i.e what textile techniques you use; your general interest in textiles; if you are a rug maker how you came to rugmaking ….. and of course what part of the country you live in. THAT’S IT! there’s no need to include anything about your creation on the entry form.Finished Work – submit by 30th April, 2018 as an attached digital image to firstname.lastname@example.orgOpening of Exhibition – “Re-imagined” will debut August 2018 at a premier rug hooking event in the USA.The virtual Exhibition will be hosted by online media in Australia.
- Is there a fee to enter “Re-imagined” ? NO
- Can I submit more than one entry ? NO
- Do I have to use all the embellishments listed on the Call for Entries? YES – you must use a little or a lot of the listed embellishments. Only one item from the list for “Recycled” and “Natural” category must be used. However you can use as many of the listed embellishments in these categories as you would like.
- “Braiding” has been added to the rug making techniques on the Call for Entries.