Here I have listed some of the reasonably priced online craft suppliers I use. Included are a few sites where you might not think to look for rug crafting materials (like embroidery, quilting, jewelry making, etc.).
The drop-down menu indicates people and businesses I like and use (in Australia and overseas) when I purchase fibre art and textile supplies for rug crafting and fibre art. To be on “my” list it means that they:
- provide good/prompt service
- offer a secure payment option (generally PayPal but not all use this)
- sell what I believe to be a quality product
- sells at a fair or reasonable price
- are willing to “make good” on any problems you may have
When a supplier stops doing any one of these things, I will remove them from my list.